my posting is scarce, though my thoughts are naught.
tomorrow is J's 20th birthday. it's really weird. I'll be 20 in a few months. I feel so old, and I've accomplished nothing. I finally got my driver's license, but I have no car to show for it. I don't have an apartment yet, despite the fact that J and I have been whining about getting one for a while now. living at my house is borderline maddening, not because it's an annoying neighborhood, but more because my family gets more irritating as the hours go on. seriously. these late-night arguments with my brother are starting to get a little out of hand, especially since he believes he's the divine genius of the world. I'm getting real sick of it, real fast.
regardless, I'm still trying to live the optimistic life. I'm out of Friendly's and into J.P. Licks, which is a much more friendly atmosphere. I just wish some magical force would toss $5000 into my bank account and put a smile on my face. I know "money doesn't buy happiness", but it sure does fucking help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment