Monday, June 28, 2010

pretty fly for a butterfly

happiness is but a moment of bliss in the modern world of muck and misery.

my imagination has been nothing short of wild lately, but I haven't been acting on that jump. I've been too tired, too busy, too this, too that. excuses. I need to step up my game, get something done.

July is going to be a great month, I already know. organize myself.


~ 8th - 11th: I will be in Connecticut with John and Suzy enjoying ConnectiCon 2010, a convention that is three consecutive days long where we will be dressed up in several costumes enjoying the break from reality and sharing ourselves with thousands of people with a common interest.

~12th: J and I's 2 1/2 year anniversary. predicting lots of video games and movie-ing.

~ 25th - 28th: I will be in Ocean City, NJ for four days and three nights with John, Danica, and Lou for a relaxing and well-deserved mini-vacation, staying in a cozy bed & breakfast.


while I wait for those events, I occupy my time with working, fixing up costumes, and learning new tricks with my butterfly knife.

cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment