My tea was delicious today.
Despite the cloudy weather and down-trodden rain, my high hopes were rewarded. My first class was held online, giving me the chance to sleep in and catch a later train to campus. I spent time at the library and needed not to rush to class. I handed in my essay before the due date, participated well in class, and was rewarded with an “A” for my midterm exam. I got out of class and caught the bus without waiting in the rain for too long. Although the bus driver smelled like liver and onions, I was rescued by the distraction of my fully-charged music player. At this point, I was not feeling well. My stomach was churning and seemed unhappy. Despite the alarming amount of time I did not have and the condition of my stomach, I managed to catch the train right as it was leaving and got home an hour earlier than usual.
My tea was delicious today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment