Wednesday, January 6, 2010
monster
This had been staring me in the face behind a glass wall for months now, glaring at me with scrutinizing, beady eyes and bearing its glistening fangs at me with a look of smug contempt wiped across its face. I thought I was safe from it, since there was something keeping it from getting to me... but as soon as I heard the screech of claws strike that glass wall, I knew it was over. That damn thing cut through the glass wall like a new razor through melted butter, and it knew what it was doing. It waited until I was at my most vulnerable moment, where I was unsuspecting of anything malicious, and it looked me straight in the eyes and struck me in the face. I should have known that I couldn't escape this fucking thing even if I wanted to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment