I have always been a lover of pets, but recently, I've wanted a kitten really badly.
Cats are fairly easy to take care of, without needing CONSTANT attention and walks and everything. I've been dying to get a kitten to call my own, and I even went to the pet store recently to buy some kitten supplies like food / water dishes, a toy, and a little collar.
I started browsing adoption websites and came across a tiny, unnamed Calico kitten (picture is the exact kitten in the shelter). I've always thought that Calicos were beautiful cats, and I've been drawn to them. I thought owning one would be awesome. What really sucks is that this kitten is in Swansea, MA, which is a little more than an hour away from where I am. Since I don't have a license, nor the intention to drive, there is a slim chance that I won't be able to adopt this kitten after all...
Another thing that has been on my mind is ear piercings. I have never been a real fan of ear piercings, or any type of piercings for that matter.... until just recently, I did not want any more piercings than I already had, which were the twin studs that every girl is "supposed" to get. Lately, I've been wanting to get my left industrial ear piercing... I've just been too nervous to go through with it yet.
The nature of "wanting" has always interested me because it's usually the things that you don't necessarily need that you want. It's also those things that you might not even be ready for, like a kitten, that you want, and you want it even more because you know you might not be ready for it yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment