skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
when the gears start turning.
a place to write down my thinklings and raaants.
Sunday, June 19, 2011
gpa
I'm proud to announce that my "general" GPA is 3.46 and my "English major" GPA is 3.9!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2012
(1)
►
March
(1)
▼
2011
(10)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
▼
June
(4)
gpa
pride
pigeons
ski boots
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2010
(6)
►
September
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2009
(5)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(4)
About Me
megan.
I'm a creative writing and editing student at UMass Boston. I like Starbucks' soy chai lattes and I love the color periwinkle. I wish to be a publishing editor in the near future and hopefully publish a few of my own works on the side.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment